Print or embroidered uniform shirt logo
Should we print or embroidered the logo on the uniform? What type of uniform shirt is suitable for printing or embroidery? Those are the questions that customers often order uniforms in Vanfa. The vast majority of customers have questions about printing or embroidering logos on shirts, using appropriate methods. So Vanfa would like to share the necessary information to you
Nowadays, the embroidery on shirts is no longer done manually. Uniform shirt factories also simplify the production, save much time for production, and replace them with modern equipment to provide the best service to customers.
WHAT IS PRINTING AND EMBROIDERY?
- Logo printing: based on images, specialized printers print design files from the computer or manually print with relative durability, sharp ink.
- Logo embroidery: using high-tech embroidery machines from design files on computers. Extremely high durability, sharp ink. However, the disadvantage of logo embroidery is the edge of the shirt, which is easy to cause discomfort for the wearer.
FABRIC FOR EMBROIDERY PRINTING
- Beautiful printing needs thin fabric and a lot of stretch.
- Beautiful embroidery needs shoes fabric or has little elasticity.
DURABILITY OF EMBROIDERY
- Uniform embroidery: Has very good durability, and customers can use over 1 year.
- Uniform printing: Print durability is only 6 months to 1 year, less than rent because it only covers the fabric so it is easy to crack or fade.
>>> Latest printed t-shirt price list: https://vanfa.vn/bang-gia-ao-thun-do...hat-cua-vanfa/
-Small size: Embroidery will look more luxurious than printed
-Large size: Must print
MAGAZINE OF EMBROIDERED PICTURES
- Many colors: You should choose to print because embroidery will be very good, the corresponding price will be more expensive
- Simple: Print or embroidery
WHAT TYPE OF UNIFORM IS SUITABLE FOR PRINTING OR EMBROIDERY
Depending on the needs and type of garment uniform, so you need to have a careful choice for embroidery printing.
Logo printing, you can choose the t-shirts, hoodle or wind jacket, sweatshirts.
And most customers will choose to embroider in public uniforms such as shirts, gile or other uniforms such as PG uniforms, guards, school uniforms, etc.
Depending on how the logo is sewn, businesses often choose to hire in the front of the chest, or factory workers or shops can sew on the back to enhance the brand.
Hope the above sharing of Vanfa will answer the questions that you are having. If you need to order, please contact
Contact: [email] [email protected]
Address: 283B Phu Tho Hoa Street, Tan Thoi Hoa Ward, Tan Phu District, HCM
You are reading the article Print or embroidered logo uniform at Vanfa Fashion